Cake Pop Traktatie

Friday, December 14, 2012

How To: Christmas Zoen

14 December 2012

This is my first How to, it is pretty much very simple, but I think it is a great idea for this Christmas!! Make some, put them in the table on Christmas eve (or any day) and enjoy!

You will need:
-Chocolate-coated marshmallow treats (Dutch zoenen / Spanish: Besos de Moza)
-Fondant in red and green color

1.-  Use some basic tools, a basic shape for leaves. I used it green fondat and then I gave them the special Christmas shape with a circle cutter used in the borders.
2.-Let the fondant dry for an hour or two (note that the leaves dry on top of something circular to give them the special shape)
3.-and then use chocolate to paste the fondant pieces to the chocolate-coated marshmallow
tada!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments with me